1. Wheat/Gluten flour-swap out for coconut flour or almond flour.
2. Daiy-swap out for coconut milk, almond milk, hemp milk or rice milk.
3. Processed sugar-swap out for stevia or raw honey. Consume substituted sugar occasionally, best if you eat 1-2 fruits per day (i.e. mixed organic berries, organic apples or avocados).
4. Highly processed oils such as vegetable oil, canola oil, partially hydrogenated oil and safflower oil. Swap out for extra-virgin coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil.
5. Hemp seeds, chia seeds and avocados are a good source of fibers/fats to consume on a daily basis.
6. Sodium (sea salt)-swap out for pink Himalayan salt.
You will be doing your body a favor by AVOIDING the inflammatory foods and swapping them for healthy foods instead. Avoiding pro-inflammatory foods will improve digestive issues, aid in weight loss, improve energy, balance hormones, enhance mood/concentration, improve quality of sleep and overall health.