This is a great opportunity for the phlebotomist/medical assistant looking for a rewarding career in clinical setting.
We offer competitive compensation and potential for growth in roles based on key performance.
Candidates must have excellent blood draw skills, be self-motivated, team oriented, energetic, professional and compassionate with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
We provide an opportunity for growth and potential for advancement in roles.
This position requires extensive communication and computer skills.
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant will perform both clinical and clerical duties while working under the direction of a physician and the office manager.
**Candidates MUST submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining to qualify for the initial interview.**
Send your resume and cover letter within 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please NOTE: your cover letter should explain specifically “Why are you looking to join our healing center.” Don’t add your specialties here.
The Clinical Duties Include:
- Rooming patients
- Taking vital signs (i.e. BP, Temp, Oxygen, Blood sugar, Weight)
- Phlebotomy Must Be Proficient
- Obtaining medical histories
- Preparing patient for examination
- Assist with various in-office procedures
- Provide instructions to patients as instructed by physician
- Triage patients
The Clerical Duties Include:
- Checking patient in and out via EHR software
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Addressing patient’s needs
- Coordinating transactions
MA Minimum Requirements:
- Mission to Help Others
- Flexible Hours
- Basic Computer Skills
- Spanish Speaking
- Ability to interact positively with others and work as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn
- 2 Year Minimum Phlebotomy/MA experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Medical Assistant Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sun City, Arizona Near Boswell Hospital