What are the causes of adrenal fatigue?
Stress is the main cause of adrenal fatigue. Stress can be physical (weight gain, trauma), emotional, psychological, environmental (chemicals and pollutants), infectious, or a combination of these. It is important to know that your adrenals respond the same way whatever the source of stress might be.
How can you tell you have adrenal fatigue?
- After a long night sleep you wake up tired and/or unable to get up
- You turn to caffeine and sugar as energy source
- Craving salty snacks
- Unable to handle stress –feeling overwhelmed, irritable, depressed and anxiety
- Lack of motivation, concentration and inability to recall information
- Weight gain
- Low sex drive
- Frequent cold & flu
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Muscle pain
- Under active thyroid
Laboratory tests for adrenal fatigue:
- Saliva Hormone Testing
- Thyroid profile (TSH, fT4, fT3 & antibodies)
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- ACTH challenge
- Iris Contraction-pupils dilate in presence of light
- Blood Pressure Test-Low Blood Pressure and Postural Blood Pressure in hypoadrenia
What are treatment options for adrenal fatigue?
It is imperative that you follow the adrenal gland recovery protocol suggested by Dr. Fernandez to improve your energy and vitality.
- Remove high processed foods, sugary and sodas from your diet
- Eliminate caffeine as much as possible
- Eat at the right times-don’t skip breakfast & don’t eat too late
- Recognize food allergies, sensitivities or intolerances and avoid them
- Incorporate good sleep hygiene
- Get plenty of restful sleep
- Your adrenals need nutrients high in vitamins and minerals from food, supplements, herbs and intravenous therapies:
- Vitamin C, magnesium, B5, B6, B12, probiotics, omega-3, D-Ribose, acetyl L-carnitine, licorice root, ashwagandha, maca root, rhodiola, all are important nutrients for adrenal glands recovery.
- Moderate exercise
- Hormone balance
- Mind and body recovery-*REMEMBER YOU DESERVE TO BE WELL AND HAPPY*
“Dr. Fernandez empowers her patients by educating and listening to them. She utilizes evidence based and traditional medicine to provide comprehensive treatments tailored to meet individual needs.”
Why Trust Moringa Natural Health Center
You want to have energy and balance hormones naturally but there is too much information. At Morniga Natural Health Center, we get to the root cause of what's causing the lack of energy. Then we build individualized treatment plans to increase your energy so you can feel vibrant and energetic.
We know how debilitating this feels, first hand. Dr. Lena Fernandez had struggled with chronic fatigue, weight gain, joint pain and sleep issues. She has witnessed and experienced the miraculous capability of the body to recover and heal when it has properly functioning nervous system and the specific nutrients it needs.
Download Our Free Guide: