What is Ozone therapy?
Oxygen, the most critical nutrient, is the key to the treatment and prevention of diseases.
Prolozone is a form of Regenerative Injection Therapy that includes oxygen and nutrients to treat localized pain and injuries to encourage your body to repair and heal.
History of Ozone therapy:
- In 1911, Dr. Noble Eberhart, used ozone successfully to treat tuberculosis, anemia, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), whooping cough, asthma, bronchitis, hay fever, insomnia, pneumonia, diabetes, gout and syphilis. He created the first university teaching center dedicated among other things to Ozone Therapy.
- Then, in 1915, Dr. Wolf, chief surgeon of the medical services of the German army, extends its use for topical treatment of infected wounds, frozen foot, gangrene and decubitus ulcers.
- In 1961 Dr. Hans Wolff developed the autohemotherapy techniques.
- Today, ozone therapy is utilized to treat many diseases, including as anti-aging medicine.
What health conditions can be treated with Ozone Therapy?
- Pain and inflammation:
- Joint Instability
- Rib Dysfunction
- Pain after surgery
- Recurrent Subluxations
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis)
- Golfers Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis)
- Triceps Tendonosis/Tear
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Meniscal Tears
- Runner’s Knee (Tendonosis)
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease (knee pain) in children
- Pes Anserine Tendonosis
- Achilles Tendonosis/Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Joint and back pain
- Low Energy (fatigue)
- Sports Enhancement
- Coronary artery and heart diseases; hypertension & atherosclerosis
- Bronchitis and other lung issues
- Skin Health:
- Wound infections
- Low immune system
- Brain Health
- Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Macular degeneration
- Smoking cessation
- Adjunctive Cancer Treatment
- Lyme Disease
How does Ozone therapy work?
Pain, low energy, shortness of breath, exercise intolerance, sensitivity to cold, decreased body temperature, and insomnia, to mention a few, are signs of low oxygen utilization in your tissues. As you can see on this graph, oxygen decreases dramatically with age. Ozone Therapy aids in oxygen utilization by stimulating tissues to produce more oxygen in all ages.
Is Ozone Therapy safe?
Ozone therapy is safe when administered appropriately by trained physicians.
Are there contra-indications to Ozone Therapy?
- Alcohol Intoxification
- Recent MI
- Active Bleeding
- Thrombocytopenia (rare)
- Ozone Allergy
- G6PD deficiency
Are there any side effects to Ozone Therapy?
Side effects to this procedure are not serious but may include headache, nausea and dizziness. The side effects can be avoided by staying well hydrated before each treatment.
Is there any specific preparation prior to Ozone treatment?
Stay well hydrated and eat before each treatment. Also, it’s recommended that you have your routine blood work and G6PD tests done prior to treatment to ensure you are the right candidate for this type of therapy.
How often is Ozone treatment recommended?
The frequency of ozone therapy varies depending on health conditions you are being treated. In acute infections, treatments can be done 1-2x per day until symptoms improve.
Credited to Frank Shallenberger, MD, 2015.
“Dr. Fernandez empowers her patients by educating and listening to them. She utilizes evidence based and traditional medicine to provide comprehensive treatments tailored to meet individual needs.”
Why Trust Moringa Natural Health Center
You want to have energy and balance hormones naturally but there is too much information. At Morniga Natural Health Center, we get to the root cause of what's causing the lack of energy. Then we build individualized treatment plans to increase your energy so you can feel vibrant and energetic.
We know how debilitating this feels, first hand. Dr. Lena Fernandez had struggled with chronic fatigue, weight gain, joint pain and sleep issues. She has witnessed and experienced the miraculous capability of the body to recover and heal when it has properly functioning nervous system and the specific nutrients it needs.
Download Our Free Guide: